Visit Our Partners – FMI Air
- For carry – on baggage: FMI Air will allow one piece of carry-on baggage not to exceed the dimensions of : 22”L x 14” W x 9”H.
- FMI Air will also allow one personal item such as a purse, briefcase, computer bag or item of similar size.
- All personal items must be able to be properly stowed.
- For Checked Baggage: FMI Air allow two piece of checked baggage up to 20 kg total weight per ticketed adult or child passenger at no charge.
- If the two bags combined weight exceeds 20 kg, a charge of 3 USD per kg will be charged.
- Any additional bags are charged at a flat rate of USD 3 per kg.
- Infants have no baggage allowance.
- A fully collapsible stroller or pushchair and carry-cot or car seat may be checked in without charge.
- Bags over 32 kg will not be accepted